We are working hard to ensure our DRAGENTM COVID Lineage app meets your needs and delivers best-in-class features as the world of SARS-CoV-2 continues to evolve. The team is thrilled to announce the following updates and improvements, all available in our latest software release.
As a reminder, if you are submitting to a public repository, please confirm all repository requirements have been met (including removal of human reads).
- Support for ARTIC V4 primers (V3 is still available in the Virus Primers BED file drop-down menu).
- Configurable SRA Human Read Scrubber that filters out human reads (on by default).
- Configurable callability threshold.
- For detection of the Omicron variant (B1.1.529) using the latest version of Pangolin, please enable the “Update Pangolin” option during app set up.
- Coverage >= 30x metric added to Lineage Report
- Option to generate BAM with non-viral reads filtered out (de-hosting)
- Full support for Custom References.
For the full list of release notes, please reference the App page.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.